Our range of professional services includes (click a topic below to read more):
Credebt will realise ledgers, fast
Credebt Protect+ - Ledger audit and collection secured by Insolvency and Default Bad Debt Protection
Credebt offer a debt collection service to Insolvency Practitioners on all appointments. Our service can be bought on a case by case basis and all ledger ‘clean up’ administration will be done by us, giving Insolvency professionals a clear view of what return to expect. Furthermore, should a debtor fail to pay or become insolvent themselves there is a Bad Debt Protection Policy provided by a market leading insurer to pick up the claim.
Totally unique in this market, Credebt are able to offer Insolvency Practitioners access to Bad Debt Protection on all ledgers subject to evaluation giving far more robust projections for debt realisation.
Designed to protect your appointment creditors from unforeseen losses on one of the most uncertain and largest asset realisations, and an opportunity to provide a more robust realisation strategy.
Once Credebt are instucted we:
- conduct a free of charge audit of the ledger in order to crystalise the total amount due and confirm what falls within the Credebt Protect+ product
- site visit within 48 hours of appointment to collate all the required books and records
- report monthly on progress and ensure our clients are kept fully informed of any issues that may impact on collections
- protect the Insolvency Practitioners position by maximising recoveries quickly and effectively on all ledgers for all industries (including Construction)
- Use effective and tried and tested measures to collect debt, with most ledgers collected within 3 months
All with 'No Win No Fee' and the security of Bad debt protection.